Seagate Christian Schoolsuses proven and trusted Bible-based curriculum. As an educational institution of 44 years, we have a proven tract record of academic excellence. Our school uses the A Beka Video Curriculum for daily lessons and assignments. Students taught with the A Beka curriculum have been accepted into prestigious colleges and gone on to serve the Lord in demanding careers.
With this curriculum, our kindergarten students learn through a strong phonic-based education which provides a great foundation of learning in this first year of schooling. All of our students are taught to read in kindergarten and year after year they test into the first and second grades when ranked nationally in standardized testing.
Our 1st through 12th grade students experience a curriculum with a teacher-led, character-building philosophy which comes from a Biblical foundation. They experience structure and organization which helps them know what to expect and what's expected of them.
OUR CURRICULUM'S OBJECTIVE
Our aim is for each student to grow intellectually, morally, and spiritually.
OUR CURRICULUM'S APPROACH
Every subject is approached from a Christian perspective, and each student finds Scripture and Biblical principles used to emphasize or illustrates concepts given in each lesson. In history, students see God's hand. In science, students see God's design. In grammar, students see God's order.
OUR CURRICULUM'S OVERVIEW
- Bible - the foundation of all learning
- Reading - the means by which each person may learn for himself
- History - a view of time, government, geography, and economics based on eternal truth
- Mathematics - The study of logic and order to apply to science and daily life
- Science and Health - the investigation of variety, order, and reasonableness revealed in creation
- English - the study of language and communication in a structured, reasonable, and well-articulated manner.
Through this curriculum, our students are excelling in academics as well as Bible knowledge. We pray each student will apply the knowledge and wisdom they are receiving to their daily lives. We are thankful for the privilege and responsibility of partnering with parents to educate children to become all that God wants them to be.